Please note most of our branding options have minimums, with the exception of "personal name embroidery".
You can read about our branding options in more detail here
As an overview our branding minimums are as follows
Personal Name Embroidery - Minimum order 1.
Embroidery of logos - Minimum order 8 for new customers.
3D Embroidery on Caps - Minimum order 24.
Digital Transfer - Minimum order 8 for new customers.
Supacolour - Minimum order 20.
Supaetch - Minimum order 20.
Name badges - Minimum order 1.
Why you should add branding:
If you haven't already done so, please read The Branding Process Explained or download our comprehensive guide The Branding Bible. These documents cover everything you need to know about branding, including how to avoid common branding mistakes.
Branding Methods Available:
We'll expertly guide you on the best branding methods for your artwork & products (because we do them all ourselves, right here onsite).
To Get a Quick Quote or Discuss Branding
- Simply show us your artwork (in person or via email)
- Or just describe it as best you can.
- We'll answer all of your questions from there.
To Get a Personalised Quote including Products, Discounts & Branding, via Email
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us the products, styles, colours & quantities that you are interested in.
- Pasting links to product pages is a quick & easy way to do this, though not essential.
- Tell us what branding method & position(s) you're wanting.
- Please make sure to attach your artwork
We will contact you & email a personalised quote detailing all the specifics.
To Get a Personalised Quote including Products, Discounts & Branding, using our Webstore
- Add all of the items you are interested in to your cart.
- Add the branding method quantities to match (eg 10 embroideries to go on 10 shirts, etc)
- Add a Branding Set Up Fee as appropriate.
- On the Cart Summary Page, underneath the Subtotal, you will be asked "Do you require branding for this order". Select: "Yes"
- Checkout as normal, for the shipping method: Select: "Quote"
- On the Payment Options page - Select "Branding Quote Request"
- You will not be charged any money nor be committed to anything when you select these options.
- Email your artwork to email@example.com
- We'll be in contact with you upon receiving the quote checkout notification.
- We'll then email you back a personalised quote detailing all of the specifics.
Discount Structure for Bulk & Businesses
Bulk discounts are available on orders totalling $750 ex gst or more.
We calculate bulk discounts based on the total dollar value of all eligible products within the order. This means the discount applies regardless of whether you are buying a bunch of the same item or a mixture of totally different items.
Get a Quick Quote & Discount Estimation for Your Order
- Simply call us on 03 9555 7797.
- Tell us the products & quantities that you are interested in.
- We'll answer all of your questions.
Get a Personalised Quote including Discount, via Email
- Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us the products styles, colours & quantities that you are interested in.
- Pasting links to product pages is a quick & easy way to do this, though not essential.
- If you require branding please attach your artwork.
- We will email you back a personalised, itemised, quote.
Get a Personalised Quote including Discount, using our Webstore
- Add all of the items you require into your cart.
- Proceed to check out.
- Select "Get a Quote" as the "payment" option during the check-out process. This will convert your order to a quote request so no payment will be required at this stage.
- If you require branding please make sure you email through your artwork to email@example.com
- We will email you back a personalised, itemised quote.
Loyalty & Frequent Ordering Discounts:
We offer fixed, ongoing discounts to qualifying businesses & clubs who are frequently placing orders. Please speak to us for full details regarding eligibility.
Brand Builders & Promotional Product Discounts:
The discounts for these items are based on quantities & are shown on each individual product page. If you are after a specific quantity not listed please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Each branding method that we offer has it's own quantity breaks & pricing structure. You can review the available options in the 'Branding' drop down, in the header menu.
If you require a quote for branding please email through your artwork. Please include information about the number of garments, the type of garments, the type of branding & the preferred branding placement so we can provide an accurate quote for you.
Standard Delivery Lead Times :
The delivery lead time is the period from your order confirmation to shipment. Lead times start once your payment has been received & any applicable quotes or branding samples / mockups have been approved in writing.
Unbranded garments : typically* ship out to you within 3 - 7 business days.
Branded garments : typically* ship out to you within 10 - 15 business days.
International Direct Delivery Lead Times :
Products with "international direct" noted in the product description are batched & air freighted to us weekly from international warehouses. This allows you access to a wide range of styles & colours that you wouldn't otherwise get in the Australian market. The small downside is that it typically adds a week to the usual dispatch time.
Unbranded garments International Direct : typically* ship out to you within 10 - 15 business days.
Branded garments International Direct : typically* ship out to you within 12 - 20 business days.
* We aim to get all orders out as soon as humanly possible. We don't leave completed orders hanging around our office. If your order is ready to go it will be shipped straight away. To support this we have a daily morning & afternoon courier collection.
The leadtimes provided are "typical", meaning that 99% of orders will fall into the indicated leadtime however, there are circumstances in the process that we can't control which can cause small delays. This includes paypal holding payments for fraud verification, public holidays, transport industry industrial action, inbound freight delays from local couriers, central warehouse picking errors, backorders etc. We will aim to update you of any delays as soon as we become aware of them.
Urgent Branded Orders :
As we handle all branding in house we can generally accommodate urgent branded orders.
We define an urgent branded order as any order that needs to be delivered in a time frame shorter than our standard lead time.
Please note urgent orders may incur a surcharge. We will discuss this with you first should the need arise.
Collect Your Order From Us :
If you prefer you can collect your order from us when it is ready
We are located at 4 Walter Street, Moorabbin, Victoria, 3189.
Our collection hours are :
Monday to Thursday between 8:30am - 5pm &
Friday between 8.30am - 1pm.
You are also welcome to send your own courier to collect your order.
Please note, this address is the order collection point, not the stock warehouse.
We will contact you as soon as your order is available for collection. Please refer to the delivery leadtimes above to understand when to expect our email notification.
It's sometimes hard to picture just how big stock warehouses actually are. They need to store thousands of units of not just each style, but also of each colour & in every size for that style. There are literally millions of units stored across kilometres of warehousing.
This is why we do not have everything stored at our office for immediate collection.
To avoid disappointment, do not come to collect your order unless we have emailed you to say it is ready.
Please note : We are closed on weekends & public holidays so therefore do not process orders, ship orders or have orders available for collection during these times.
Shipping Rates - Within Australia :
$14.85 flat rate shipping applies to all orders placed via the website that have selected "ship it to me" as the preferred delivery option. This amount will be shown in your cart as you process through the checkout stage.
When your order is shipped you will be emailed a tracking number. You can use this to track your package. The tracking email comes from our freight provider & not us. Please check your spam / junk folder as these sorts of notifications can end up there by mistake.
Shipping Rates - Outside Australia :
We ship internationally usually with DHL for NZ, Pacific Islands & Asian Nations & with Fedex to Europe & the Americas.
If you are based internationally we will provide you with an international freight quote prior to processing your order.
Garment Sizing Information:
At House of Uniforms we offer a wide range of products from many different manufacturers. Because of this sizing between ranges will vary.
We provide product specific sizing information on each product page. You will find the sizing information in the last image tile. Sometimes this information is very comprehensive, sometimes not so much.
If you have a query about sizing please let us know & we will do our best to help you.
Using the Sizing Information to Find Your Size:
It's important to take note of the measuring method used as it may differ from products you have previously viewed or purchased.
The following video guides should help you understand how to accurately measure to get the right size.
Please note, these measuring methods are not interchangeable. You must take note of the measuring method on the specific product you are after & use that measuring method to ensure the correct fit. If you don't use the correct measuring method for that specific product you will likely end up with a garment that doesn't fit.
Garment Measuring Method:
Body Measuring Method:
Please click here to read about our exchanges policy.
Unfortunately we can not exchange/credit or refund any products that have been branded if the wrong size has been selected.
Our store is a curated selection of uniforms & merchandise. We've whittled down the filler to provide you with the best uniforms & merchandise options out there.
If you can't find what you are looking for here, you can browse most of our catalogues, in their entirety, brand by brand in our Brand Catalogue Library.
Keep in mind that we have access to over 70 core Brands, meaning there are a plethora of products to choose from! Infact our internal inventory system manages over 170,000 sku’s relating to our most commonly purchased items.
Plus we have access to a wide range of less commonly requested items which we can also draw from if needed.
If you need some help getting underway or making the right selection, or if the prospect of flicking through catalogues unguided is intimidating, our team are happy to put together a selection of options specifically for you.
As always contact us & we will point you in the right direction.
- Can't find what you're after
- Hate trawling through webstores
- Don't have time to waste hunting for what you need
Congratulations - you've found the solution!
Simply tell us a little bit about what you're after & we'll do the hard work for you.