Branding your order
Why you should add branding:
If you haven't already done so, please read The Branding Process Explained or download our comprehensive guide The Branding Bible. It covers everything you need to know about branding, including how to avoid common branding mistakes.
Branding Methods Available:
We'll expertly guide you on the best branding methods for your artwork & products (because we do them all ourselves, right here onsite).
To Get a Quick Quote or Discuss Branding
- Simply show us your artwork (in person or via email)
- Or just describe it as best you can.
- We'll answer all of your questions from there.
To Get a Personalised Quote including Products, Discounts & Branding, via Email
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us the products, styles, colours & quantities that you are interested in.
- Pasting links to product pages is a quick & easy way to do this, though not essential.
- Tell us what branding method & position(s) you're wanting.
- Please make sure to attach your artwork
- We will contact you & email a personalised quote detailing all the specifics.
To Get a Personalised Quote including Products, Discounts & Branding, using our Webstore
- Add all of the items you are interested in to your cart.
- Add the branding method quantities to match (eg 10 embroideries to go on 10 shirts, etc)
- Add a Branding Set Up Fee as appropriate.
- On the Cart Summary Page, underneath the Subtotal, you will be asked "Do you require branding for this order". Select: "Yes"
- Checkout as normal, for the shipping method: Select: "Quote"
- On the Payment Options page - Select "Branding Quote Request"
- You will not be charged any money nor be committed to anything when you select these options.
- Email your artwork to email@example.com
- We'll be in contact with you upon receiving the quote checkout notification.
- We'll then email you back a personalised quote detailing all of the specifics.
- If any of that sounds too hard, just Get in Touch, we'll sort it out together