Eco Thread Collection | Coffee Charcoal Fabric
The Kahve Coffee Charcoal polo by Stencil is crafted from a yarn 🪡 made from coffee ☕️. grounds fused with polymers. This unique Eco-Friendly yarn offers
- Excellent natural anti-odour qualities for the life of the garment
- Soft feel against the skin
- Quick drying time
- 50+ UV ray protection
- 30% Coffee Charcoal / 70% Cationic Polyester
The development of this new Eco-Friendly fibre is innovative & better for the industry taking into consideration both social & environmental impacts.
The fabric outer is a modified polyester Cationic dyeable yarn which is a highly durable & breathable fabric. The Cationic dyeing process :
- Gives the polyester a stronger anti-pilling performance
- Higher fade resistance
- Better natural elasticity
- Less emissions than traditional dyeing methods
- Uses less water & lower temperatures
The cationic dye also shields 🛡 the carbonated coffee built within the Coffee Charcoal fabric from sunlight thus reducing heat storage & enhancing breathability for maximum comfort.
- Selena Kemp